Free Your Feelings Ground Rules
Ground Rules help us to come into a change-agency process, like a classroom or workshop, fully prepared to participate, even though we don’t know what will happen.
I am sure of one thing that will happen. If you are in pain, feel drained by a job or relationship stress, or find yourself at a major crossroads, you will get some relief. Plus, we will take steps together to insure your progress is deepened, ongoing, and lasts.
If I believe this is NOT for you, I will refer you to other resources.
As part of your session, you will experience —
- distance Reiki (universal energy hand-healing)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (Tapping on acupressure points)
- Aroma Freedom Technique (removing blocks you’ve identified from your deep well of thought memory and mental space).
- Be prepared to be online with me on Zoom.us, Skype, or on FaceTime if you have an iPhone. This choice can be made after your booking.
- This is heart-centered. Release expectations of religious, specific energy or spiritual paths, since the modalities are for anyone of any background. (See this Tapping post for more.)
- Allow 30 mints in a quiet space where you won’t be interrupted.
- Have one to three (1 – 3) of your favorite pure oils available for the Aromatherapy segment. Frankincense, Lavender and a relaxing blend are the best choices.
- Make sure you’re wearing loose clothing so when we do Tapping, you have easy access to your torso.
- Have a pen and paper handy to jot down a few ideas that are likely to come out of the session
- Be prepared to unwind and relax, and let your feelings flow. I’ll guide you in deep breathing prior to our starting.
- Drink a glass of water before we start AND when we’re done.
- You’ll be asked to provide feedback on my website or Facebook page.
Free-Trial Ground Rules Heads Up
A. Know that the 22 minutes is a general number. Although I’ll use a timer, you don’t have to worry that you’ll be cut off in mid-sentence.
B. The actual session has to be kept under 25 minutes. We’ll take 2-5 minutes wind-down time to review what has come up for you.
C. There is a $1 requested contribution, because this will help to cover the time if you’d like to continue the session.
For more, please see the Aroma Freedom page.