10 Ways Your Womb Is Like A Cave
I’ve been thinking about the Seven Sleepers of Ephesus, and how their number is really known only to the Creator. They slept like babies, in a cave. What is known is that they retreated to the cave to escape deviltry, and that they slept for a really long time. Few discuss the ramifications of the cave they slept in.
I assert their story is a teaching on the self-growth wonders of the womb. A Womban Transformation event will be held this weekend in the Bronx, NY. The event is envisioned for every equinox and solstice as a time for women to really feed and feel their wombs and retreat into a “womban cave.”
Hence, 10 ways your womb is like a cave, and this is not in any particular order:
- There are stupendous functions and mechanisms going on that no one will ever see.
- Like a cavern, all the five elements are represented –earth (wood), air, fire, water and mineral (aka metal, space or spirit).
- Sleep, hibernation, and gestation always deliver growth and creation.
- Like a cavity, both negative and positive entities can grow or be found within it: bone, ice, gems, poisonous liquids, masses/mosses and other life.
- Your strongest thoughts shape what comes out of it, or what is revealed to you.
- If you push that which isn’t ready to come out, there may be an avalanche that ruins the interior.
- Massaging the feet, especially the lower arch and ankles, settles the womb/cave experience into a steady hum.
- It resonates and reverberates with crystal energy.
- It is a whole and complete.
- The feeling you get inside of it is greater than the sum of its parts.
Here’s to the womban cave!
–Rev. Niamo Nancy Muid