Feelings or No Feelings (Kit)
In our group meeting tonight we reviewed the contents of the Feelings™ Kit from Young Living Essential Oils.
In the video clip above, Sheryl Glenn, creator of the Bliss Box and Your Bliss Zone website, describes other oils she uses besides these six powerhouses.
There are six oil blends in the kit,
- Valor II™
- Inner Child™
- Present Time™
The procedure for “letting go” using the oils in this kit is adapted from the EO Desk Reference, 6th Ed. The primary oils that make up each blend are in parentheses:
- Start with 2-4 drops of Valor II (or regular Valor if you have) under the feet and over the shoulders. Rub in. Cup hands over nose and breathe in. (ylang ylang, coriander…)
- Apply 1 drop Harmony on each of the chakras OR on the specific chakra you wish to work on. (sandalwood, lavender…)
- Rub 1-2 drops Release over the front and back the liver area in a circular motion. (ylang ylang, olive…)
- Apply 1 drop of Inner Child under the nose, and another drop around the navel. Breath in deeply. (orange, tangerine…)
- Apply 1-2 drops Forgiveness blend around the navel and massage gently. (melissa, geranium…)
- Apply 1-2 drops Present Time on the thymus (mid-chest; top of sternum) in a circular motion. (neroli, spruce…)
Feelings make us present to our own need to forgive others and ourselves. We also become more aware of longings and regrets, especially in the aftermath of great change. Try this on: What you seek is seeking you, so obey your bliss and follow your deep feelings.
–Rev. Niamo Nancy Muid