This Technique Uses Purifying Oils
The great benefit is the method is both detoxifying and purifying. It requires nine oils, listed below in order of application. It is a bodywork modality developed by D. Gary Young and the Lakota Sioux Elders of the Northwestern Plains in the U.S., who shared their “Northern Lights” traditions with Dr. Young.
What you need to know:
Generally, chakras are seven invisible energy centers connected to body functions, while aura is the name for the invisible field that surrounds the body. However, because their fields have been identified with Kirlian photography, science has become aware of their influence on the human body.
Although the presence of these fields is still controversial, essential oils are being used throughout the world to influence good health of the chakras and the aura, due to their high-frequency and highly vibrating physical nature.
If you would like to schedule a Chakra-Aura Cleansing session (under “Reiki/Tapping/Detox”), message me on Facebook, or text (201) 966-1170
Would like to thank Rev. Niamo for the recent Raindrop Treatment she provided. I had chronic back pain she provided measurable relief with her combination of essential oils and energy application techniques. I am definitely looking forward to another session. —JMD, Englewood, NJ
For a listing of the oils used, continue reading…
The actions and benefits of the commonly used Chakra-Aura Cleansing (Raindrop ™) oils are compiled from Aromatherapy for Health Professionals by Len Price, the Essential Oil Desk Reference, 4th Edition, and from The HealMobile’s personal experiences performing this service for others. (Consult a medical practitioner for long-standing health problems.*)
1. Oregano~ Origanum compactum with its CT carvacrol is strongly antibacterial and antifungal. Research studies note its powerful action against E. coli, “Staph,” salmonella, and parasites, among other viruses and “bad” bacteria. Its fragrance is said to create a feeling of security, while health-giving properties according to the oils desk reference, include immune-stimulant, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging. It is the strongest of the “hot oils” and commonly used for enhancing digestive processes and joint flexibility. I love oregano oil in Italian dishes!
2. Thyme~ Another “hot” food herb especially loved by West Indians, Thymus vulgaris CT thymol is a mint family member, and as such strongly antiseptic, useful for fighting fatigue and good for enhancing recovery after illness. Listed in the earliest health resource, Ebers Papyrus of ancient Kmet (Egypt), suggested uses point to the possibility that it may fight microbes, fungi, viruses and parasites.
N.B. Oregano and thyme oils, pure and undiluted, are critical to the success of chakra-aura cleansing; you are more likely to get the frequency and immune-raising influences from the aroma and “hotness” when you begin with these oils!
3. Basil~ Also of the mint family, Ocimum basilcum CT methyl chavicol has insecticidal and insect-repellant properties and soothes bites. Its strong scent revitalizes and counters mental fatigue. In the 16th century, this staple Mediterranean herb was pounded and inhaled to treat migraines and chest infections. Studies have found it a powerful relaxant and extremely strengthening in its action. My personal experiences include application on my late mother’s knee and hip, and my its fragrance has kept me alert many times.
4. Cypress~ This oil has astringent effects said to be “superior to that of witch hazel.” Native Americans know Cypressus sempervirens as the “knee herb,” and the concentrated essence has proved to be excellent for enhancing the body’s ability to remain optimally flexible. Studies show it is calming as well as powerfully supportive of physical movement and circulation.
5. Wintergreen~ Best known for flavoring gum, this oil is well known for its use in decongestion products. Native Americans chewed the herb Gaultheria procumbens for endurance, while European colonists drank the tea to replace English tea. Its active ingredient, methyl salicylate, is the model for many drugs. The oil is anti-coagulant, -spasmodic, -inflammatory; and often to reduce muscle and nerve pain. It’s said to be the same frequency as bone.
6. Marjoram~ This favorite “herb of happiness” was used in by Greek to promote long life. The oil of Origanum majorana clears mucus, is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal and has a variety of digestive uses which is why it is such a prized culinary herb. Can be used as a substitute for “tea tree oil” when relief from the heavy scent of Melaleuca alternifolia is needed.
7. Peppermint~ Highly regarded for soothing digestion, Mentha piperita may also help to restore efficiency of the digestive track. Research has found its supportive effect on the liver and respiratory systems. It improves taste and smell when inhaled and triggers a sensation of fullness after meals. In the Chakra-Aura Cleansing process, peppermint is used to “drive in” the benefits of other oils. This could be related to its reputation for improving concentration.
8. Original Pain Relief Formula~ This blend has four of the oils listed above–basil, cypress, marjoram and peppermint–formulated to support circulation and heavily exercised and stressed muscles. I have used this blend frequently to address headaches and general achy-ness.
9. Enhanced Confidence Blend~ This blend of spruce, blue tansy, frankincense and rosewood increases feelings of strength, courage, and self-esteem, because of its high sesquiterpene content. The blend is like a “chiropractor in a bottle” and I use it to enhance stamina, applying it daily to the soles of my feet.
If you would like a Chakra-Aura Cleansing session (under “Reiki/Tapping/Detox”), text (201) 966-1170.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please inform your medical doctor or health practitioner of your interest in and use of pure essential oils. The above information is for educational purposes only, and not meant to diagnose or prescribe your condition. Do see your chosen licensed healthcare practitioner for any long-standing condition.
LEARN HOW UNCUT, PURE OILS ARE HELPING PEOPLE: