Free Your Feelings Ground Rules (In-Person & Online)
Below are Ground Rules for your Free Your Feelings™ regular appointment OR Free Trial. Make your appointment.
Ground Rules help us to fully prepare to participate, even if we don’t know what will happen.
One thing will happen — progress regarding your issue.
If you are in pain, feel drained by a job or relationship, or find yourself at a major crossroads if life, you will get some relief.
We’ll take steps together to ensure your progress is ongoing and lasts.
In Person Ground Rules
Have no expectations of religion or spiritual rituals. FYF is for anyone of any background. (See this Tapping page for more.) If I think FYF is NOT for you, I will refer you to other resources.
Session experiences —
- Distance Reiki (universal energy hand-healing)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (Tapping on acupressure points)
- Aroma Freedom (this technique remove blocks you’ve identified from your well of thoughts, memory, and mental spaces). Read about aromas and their God-given power.
- 50-60 minutes of quiet introspection
- A compassionate, heart-centered process with you being listened to and me providing intuitive feedback and next steps.
Online Ground Rules
- This is not a rule but advice: Prepay to ensure the best experience, $45. Prepaying shows a commitment to the “freeing your feelings” intention. Text (201) 966-1170 if any issues. Mention the Facebook page for an additional $5 off. Make an appointment.
- Be prepared by signing up with Zoom.us, Skype, or on FaceTime if you have an iPhone. This choice can be made after your booking.
- Make sure you’re wearing loose clothing.
- Drink a glass of water before we start.
- Be prepared to unwind and relax, and let your feelings flow. I’ll guide you in deep breathing prior to our starting.
- Have 1 – 5 of your favorite pure oils available for the Aroma Freedom segment. Frankincense, lavender and a relaxing, citrus blend are great choices.
- Have a pen and paper handy to record insights and ideas.
- Drink a glass of water when we’re done.
- Provide thoughts and feedback on my Facebook page.
F.RE.E – TRIAL Heads Up
A. 25-30-minute session w/2-5 minutes wind-down time to review what has come up for you.
B. You will not be cut off in mid-sentence. No insights or surfaced emotions turned away or shut down.
C. Tips and donations accepted. This energy service is a ministry as well. Text (201) 966-1170.
–Rev. Niamo Nancy