Healing Oils of the Bible
Nuggets from An Introduction to Healing Oils of the Bible
(based on the 300+page book by David Stewart, PhD)
- Western medicine is atheistic, because it doesn’t rely on or reference the ultimate source of healing.
- The Hippocratic oath, First, do no harm, is no longer required of new doctors. Did you know this?
- The word “pharmaceutical” comes from the Greek pharmakeuein which means to practice witchcraft, and pharmokon, meaning poison. Four Revelations verses refer to sorcerers or sorcery using derivatives of these words. “Acts of a sinful nature include… lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft (pharmakeia), hatred, etc.” Pharma here meant “medicine or drug from a pharmacy. ” These were viewed as devoid of godly intention, even back then.
- “The body is composed of some 100 trillion cells each with a strand of DNA capable of storing up to six gigabytes of memory that can replicate RNA memory strands without limit.”
- “The emotional brain can delegate any place in your body to store a feeling or an emotional memory. You will never run out of memory storage space. What you carry in your body is greater than the combined memories of all the computers in the world. You and every other human being has this amazing capability.”
- “When an essential oil penetrates into the central brain, it makes it possible for us to access forgotten memories of emotions with which we need to deal. Stored emotions can make us sick” (Stomach…ulcers and indigestion; pancreas…diabetes; liver…many problems include backache; thyroid or other endocrine glads…hormonal problems; joints…arthritis)
- With breast cancer, “some emotional trauma has been repressed and stored in cellular memory that blocks a woman’s natural ability to let love flow towards others and/or towards themselves.”
- Everyone is a High Priest of His/Her Own Temple
- “We are all entitled to use anointing oils on ourselves and to administer them to others.”
“Is any sick among you, let him call for the elders of the church; let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of Lord.” –James 5:14
“Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.”
Holy Anointing Oil of Moses, Exodus 30:2324
Olive Oil 16%
Holy Incense of Moses, Exodus 30:34-35